People & Culture Coordinator
Whenever and wherever people in Queensland need us the most, we’re there. That’s how it’s been for almost a century. Join us and help us keep it that way.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, our Queensland section delivers extensive primary health care and 24-hour aeromedical emergency service, from nine strategic bases to those who live, work and travel throughout the State.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly organised and flexible People & Culture Coordinator to join the RFDS team for a 6 month contract at our Brisbane Corporate Office, 5-7 Lobelia Circle, Brisbane International Airport.
In this hands-on role, you will provide administrative support to a full range of HR functions with an initial focus on Learning and Development and Recruitment. Your initiative and drive will be used to contribute to operational excellence and the continuous improvement of the People & Culture function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing general administrative support to the People & Culture team
- Supporting general queries from staff and connecting queries to RFDS's policies and procedures
- Support the operational delivery of our learning management system
- Assisting with the maintenance of on-line L&D modules using Articulate
- Assisting with end-to-end recruitment including posting job advertisements, reference checks, pre-employment checks
- Post-employment support with co-ordinating induction and onboarding activities
- Supporting the preparation of HR documentation including changes to employment details and employment contracts
Who are we looking for?
You will be ideally tertiary qualified in Human Resources and have a proven track record of providing administrative support within a HR team. In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Experience working with a learning management system
- Exposure to recruitment delivery
- Ability to work confidently under pressure and to maintain the strictest of confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills with a passion for providing excellence in service.
Why join us?
In return for your skills, energy and commitment to our mission, we offer you the opportunity to make a real impact. You’ll work every day with people who are passionate about our purpose and proud of their contribution to our iconic organisation.
You’ll come to work knowing that your efforts are enabling our organisation to remain at the forefront of rural and remote health care delivery and advocacy. Critically, you’re also helping ensure our organisation is efficient, effective and sustainable now and in the future.
This opportunity won't last long - be part of a well-established Australian success story - apply now.
Please note: Successful candidates will be subject to a Police Check and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
The RFDS is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.